Don't Fall for Scams. We do not use unsolicited email, text messages or any social media to discuss your personal tax issue.

Credits & Deductions
  Paying for College



Tax Questions   Foreign Information


  Foreign Student and Scholars



Special Notice for Teachers

If you are a teacher with unreimbursed expenses for classroom materials, then you should review the Educator Expense Deduction to determine if you qualify for this relief.