IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Tax Information for Members of the Military

This page provides tax information for current and former military personnel who served in the United States armed forces, uniform services, and under limited circumstances, support organizations.

Determine your military status

You can get a transcript to view your tax account transactions or line-by-line tax return information for a specific tax year.

Current Military Personnel   Combat Service



Former Military Personnel   Disabled Veterans



information   If you are an Employer with Employees in a Combat Zone, there are pay and benefit tax considerations for that employee you need to consider.


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 22-Jul-2017