Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

IRS Information in Asian Languages

The IRS has tax information for individuals and small businesses, publications, consumer alerts and more in Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese. Speakers of these languages may wish to check out the pages, below, to find the information they need.

中文 Chinese


한국어 Korean


TiếngViệt Vietnamese