Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for March 2012

Notice: Historical Content

This is an archival or historical document and may not reflect current law, policies or procedures.

Eight Tips to Determine if Your Gift is Taxable

Tax Tip 2012-62, March 30, 2012

Injured or Innocent Spouse Tax Relief

Tax Tip 2012-60, March 28, 2012

Eight Tax-Time Errors To Avoid

Tax Tip 2012-58, March 26, 2012

Farm Income and Deductions: 10 Key Points

Tax Tip 2012-56, March 22, 2012

IRS Social Media Tools Help At Tax Deadline

Tax Tip 2012-55, March 21, 2012

Employee Business Expenses 1

Tax Tip 2012-54, March 20, 2012

Six Tips for Reducing Tax Time Stress

Tax Tip 2012-50, March 14, 2012

Six Facts About the Alternative Minimum Tax

Tax Tip 2012-47, March 9, 2012

Six Facts for Adoptive Parents

Tax Tip 2012-42, March 2, 2012

Four Tax Credits that Can Boost your Refund

Tax Tip 2012-41, March 1, 2012