Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for November 2017

Five Facts about Charitable Contributions

Tax Tip 2017-77, November 15, 2017

Taxpayers with Expiring ITINs Can Renew Number Now

Tax Tip 2017-75, November 13, 2017

Participating in the Sharing Economy Can Affect Taxes

Tax Tip Number 2017-73, Nov. 8, 2017