Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for October 2017

Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business

Tax Tip Number 2017-68, Oct. 31, 2017

IRS Has Options to Help Small Business Owners

Tax Tip 2017-65, October 25, 2017

Online Courses Help Charities Understand Tax Issues

IRS Tax Tip 2017-64, October 24, 2017