Form 8038 Corner


Forms and Instructions

Filing Tips

Form 8038-CP

Form 8038-CP is for use by issuers of build America bonds, recovery zone economic development bonds and specified tax credit bonds who elect to receive a direct payment from the federal government equal to a percentage of the interest payments on these bonds.