Form 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement
Health Insurance Marketplaces furnish this form to:
- IRS to report certain information about individuals who enroll in a qualified health plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Individuals to allow them to:
- take the premium tax credit,
- reconcile the credit on their returns with advance payments of the premium tax credit (advance credit payments), and
- file an accurate tax return.
None at this time.
Other Items You May Find Useful
Comment on Form 1095-A
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.
CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.