Washington Tax Workshops, Meetings and Seminars
If you live near a state line, please look for tax workshops, meetings and seminars in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Small Business Tax Workshop
Learn about important information regarding your tax responsibilities as a small business owner.
- What taxes to pay and when they are due
- How to choose the right accountant and the right accounting software
- How to document expenses and activities
- How to take care of employee and contractor payroll taxes
- The difference between city, county, state, and federal taxation
IRS will be providing small business materials and publications for these workshops.
Date(s): 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Location: 4th & Battery Building, 2401 Fourth Avenue, Suite 450, Seattle, WA 98121
Registration: Call 206-553-2664 or email email@example.com.
Sponsored & Hosted by: US Small Business Administration
Date(s): Once a quarter
Location: Washington Women's Business Center, 1437 S. Jackson Street, Seattle, WA 98144
Contact: Washington Women's Business Center; Phone: 206-324-4330 ext. 100; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Visit the Washington Women's Business Center website. Call 206-324-4330 ext. 100 or email email@example.com.
Sponsored by: Washington Women's Business Center