IRS Nationwide Tax Forum Information
What are the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums?
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums offer three full days of seminars with the latest word from IRS leadership and experts in the fields of tax law, compliance and ethics. Attendees can:
Select from multiple live seminars
Earn up to 18 continuing professional education credits
Explore the expo hall for the latest tax professional products and services
- Visit the Case Resolution Room
How Do I Register?
Registration for the 2015 IRS Nationwide Tax Forums is now open.
|IRS Nationwide Tax Forums 2015 Locations and Dates|
|WASHINGTON, DC||Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center||July 7 - 9|
|DENVER, CO||Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center||July 28 - 30|
|SAN DIEGO, CA||Town & Country Resort and Convention Center||August 11 - 13|
|ATLANTA, GA||Atlanta Marriott Marquis||August 25 - 27|
|ORLANDO, FL||Hyatt Regency Orlando||September 1 - 3|
Case Resolution Program
Bring your toughest, unresolved IRS case (one case per tax business) to the Case Resolution Program at the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. IRS representatives with specialized expertise will be available — by appointment only — to meet one-on-one with tax professionals to discuss one client’s toughest tax case. If the case cannot be resolved on-site or requires further research, it will be assigned to an appropriate IRS expert for follow-up.
A signed original or copy of your Power of Attorney (Form 2848), authorizing disclosure of confidential tax information, is required and must be presented when scheduling an appointment. Only the practitioner(s) listed on the POA will be allowed in the Case Resolution Room.
To schedule an appointment, visit the Case Resolution table on Monday before the forum begins from 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., or go directly to the Case Resolution Room during the three-day event. To expedite appointment scheduling, bring your Form 2848 and a completed Nationwide Tax Forum Case Data Sheet with you.
For questions about the Nationwide Tax Forums, send an email to: *TaxForums@irs.gov
IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides courses based on taped seminars from previous IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. NTFO courses may be taken for either CPE credit or audit.
IRS Limited-English Proficiency Handouts
- Income Deductions Checklist
- Where's my Refund
- Why Should I Pay Taxes?
- Products and Services List
- IRS.gov/espanol Web Site Fact Sheet
- IRS Multilingual Websites Fact Sheet
- Over the Phone Interpreter Brochure
View Presentations from Past Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2015 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2014 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2013 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2012 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2011 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2010 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2009 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2008 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2007 Nationwide Tax Forums