If you live near a state line, please look for tax workshops, meetings and seminars in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Engage in Entrepreneurship Program
The Engage in Entrepreneurship program provides the assistance and resources you need to be successful in your business no matter what stage - from idea to start-up to growth.
In this program, you will:
- Gain insight on how The Catalyst can help you achieve your goals
- Learn how to think through the basic components of starting or growing your business
- Determine what areas you need to focus your attention
- Understand how to communicate your business effectively
- Begin building your community of resources and support
- Start your entrepreneurial roadmap to success
IRS is partnering with The Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship to provide materials for the Engage Program. For dates, times, fees and registration, please refer to the Upcoming Programs on The Catalyst website.
Time: 11 - 1 p.m.
Location: The Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship, 515 Sparkman Dr., Huntsville, AL 35816
Small business workshops are offered in coordination with our partnering organizations. For specific dates and locations, please visit the ASU SBDC Network eCenter Direct website. IRS will provide small business materials and publications for the workshops. Any fees are by the hosting organization and not the Internal Revenue Service.
Date: Varies by Workshop
Location: Varies by Workshop
Contact: Andrea Price; Phone: 334-229-4138; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored By: Alabama State University Small Business Development Center