If you live near a state line, please look for classes in nearby cities of the bordering state.
University of Cincinnati Income Tax Conference
New tax legislation enacted this year makes attending this year's 52nd Annual UC Income Tax Conference especially important. The Internal Revenue Service is scheduled to present the IRS Issues chapter from the LGUTEF workbook on day 2.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits and Exam:
- Participants can earn 16 CPE credits from the Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky Boards of Accountancy
- Enrolled agents can earn 16 credits, including 13 hours of other federal tax law issues and three hours of federal tax law updates
- CFPs can earn 16 CE credits
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) (13 hours)
- There is an optional take-home exam and 8 additional Ohio CPE credits will be awarded for successfully passing the exam.
Registration: Please visit the University of Cincinnati, Carl H. Lindner College of Business website
Sponsored By: The University of Cincinnati Carl H Lindner College of Business
Date: December 10 – 11, 2019
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Duke Energy Center, Downtown Cincinnati, 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202