Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Extending Form 1120-POL due date

May a political organization request an extension of time for filing Form 1120-POL?

Yes, the organization may request an automatic six-month extension by filing Form 7004 , Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File Corporate Income Tax Return, by the due date of Form 1120-POL.