Submit a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, or a Microsoft Word document, that has been encrypted using WINZIP 9 with password protection. The submission must include the following information:
- Date and time of the incident
- Source of the incident
- Method of detection
- Detail description of the incident
- Why should the incident be of concern
- Corrective actions planned or taken
- Whether taxpayer information was disclosed (Y/N only, do not include taxpayer information)
- Number of taxpayers impacted
- Regular business hours contact name, phone number, and e-mail address;
- After-hours contact name, phone number, and e-mail address
- Provider’s EFIN
- The name of a Principal or Responsible Official as shown on the e-file application.
NOTE: This information must be enumerated exactly as above.
Submit the ZIP file and the password to firstname.lastname@example.org via two separate e-mail messages.
The Subject line of both e-mail messages must show “SECURITY INCIDENT.”