"Where to File Your Taxes" (for Form 941-PR, Form 941-SS) Without a Payment


Send the above forms which do not include a payment to:

Internal Revenue Service

P.O. Box 409101

Ogden, UT 84409


Exception for Exempt Organizations, Federal, State and local Government Entities and Indian Tribal Government Entities regardless of location:

Department of the Treasury

Internal Revenue Service

Ogden, UT 84201-0005