About Form 3903, Moving Expenses


Use Form 3903 to figure your moving expense deduction for a move related to the start of work at a new principal place of work (workplace). If the new workplace is outside the United States or its possessions, you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien to deduct your expenses.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time

Other Items You May Find Useful

All Form 3903 Revisions

About Publication 54, Tax Guide for U.S. Citizens and Resident Aliens Abroad 

Other Current Products