About Form W-3 (SS), Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements


Anyone required to file Forms W-2 (AS), W-2 (CM), W-2 (GU), or W-2 (VI) must file Form W-3 (SS) to transmit Copy A of these forms to the SSA.

Current Revision

Form W-3 (SS)PDF

Instructions for Forms W-2 and W-3PDF  (HTML)
(Including Forms W-2 (AS), W-2 (CM), W-2 (GU), W-2 (VI), W-3 (SS), W-2 C, and W-3 C)

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful