Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Information for Government Entities
- What is minimum essential coverage?
- As an employer, are we required to report minimum essential coverage?
- Does my healthcare offer minimum essential coverage under ACA?
- Do I need to cover all my employees with healthcare?
- Find questions and answers on the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions.
- How do I find information on the ACA?
- Determine the rules that apply when a small business has more than 50 employees.
- Is my business considered a "large" business?
- How does ACA impact temporary workers?
- What tax credits are available for my employees under ACA?
- What are my responsibilities for ACA?
- When do I need to issue forms 1095 to my employees? (PDF)
- An employer must furnish a Form 1095-C to each of its full-time employees by January 31 of the year following the year to which the Form 1095-C relates.
- As an employer, I want to understand our responsibilities with regard to ACA
- Determine electronic filing requirements for the ACA
- Information returns and transmittals are electronically filed through the ACA Information Return system.
- How can I learn more about transition relief?
- Transition Relief was available in 2014 and 2015 for some provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
- How do we report health coverage?
- What should an employer report for healthcare on a W-2?
- How do we report a correction on an ACA information return?
- This short webinar provides the best explanation to this question.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 30-Sep-2016