Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for July 2013

Notice: Historical Content

This is an archival or historical document and may not reflect current law, policies or procedures.

Simplified Option for Home Office Deduction 2013

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-12, July 29, 2013

Get Free Tax Help Using IRS Social Media Tools

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-11, July 26, 2013

How to Get a Transcript or Copy of a Prior Year Tax Return

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-10, July 24, 2013

Six Tips on Gambling Income and Losses

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-09, July 22, 2013

Renting Your Vacation Home 2013

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-08, July 19, 2013

Visit this Summer for All Your Tax Needs

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-07, July 17, 2013

Special Tax Benefits for Armed Forces Personnel 2013

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-06, July 15, 2013

Tips for Taxpayers Who Travel for Charity Work

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-05, July 12, 2013

Job Search Expenses May Lower Your Taxes

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-03, July 8, 2013

Tax Tips if You’re Starting a Business

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-02, July 3, 2013

Tax Tips for Newlyweds

Summertime Tax Tip 2013-01, July 1, 2013