IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party - Business

Use this form to notify the Internal Revenue Service if you changed:

  • your business mailing address,
  • your business location, or
  • the identity of your responsible party.

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful

Comment on Form 8822-B

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 20-Sep-2016