About Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party - Business


 Form 8822-B is a revision of current Form 8822. Use Form 8822-B to notify the Internal Revenue Service if you changed:

  • Business mailing address.
  • Business location.
  • Identity of your responsible party.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful