Form 8928, Return of Certain Excise Taxes Under Chapter 43 of the Internal Revenue Code
Group health plans or employers file this form to report the tax due on the following failures.
- A failure to provide a level of coverage of the costs of pediatric vaccines (as defined in section 2612 of the Public Health Services Act) that is not below the coverage provided as of May 1, 1993.
- A failure to satisfy continuation coverage requirements under section 4980B.
- A failure to meet portability, access, renewability, and market reform requirements under sections 9801, 9802, 9803, 9811, 9812, 9813, and 9815.
- A failure to make comparable Archer MSA contributions under section 4980E.
- A failure to make comparable health savings account (HSA) contributions under section 4980G.
None available at this time.
Other Items You May Find Useful
Form 7004, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other Returns
Comment on Form 8928
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.
CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit our Tax Law Questions page.