Find it easy to spread the word about key income tax topics!
This page offers you electronic communication materials to use in reaching out to the people you serve. Get free news you can use each month, targeted by time of year to coincide with what your customers, employees, volunteers, etc. need to know about new tax law legislation, IRS events and other activities that affect them.
Please feel free to use these items for your websites, in electronic products, publications, etc. as needed. More items will be added each month. Submit your suggestions for topics you would like to see. Please send any feedback to us at this email address.
Subscribe now to receive email alerts when this page is updated!
Drop-in Articles - Perfect for partner publications that reach taxpayers
- You can still get help after the filing season
- What you need to know about filing an amended tax return
- Don’t wait — schedule estimated and other tax payments in advance
- IRS adds identity protection step to apply for, view or change online payment plans
- Year-round tax planning is for everyone
Health Care Considerations
- What to do if you get a letter from the IRS about your health care coverage
- What you need to know about Individual Shared Responsibility Payments
- What to do if you get a 12C letter about the premium tax credit
- Publication 5170, Taxpayer Bill of Rights (PDF)
Interactive Tax Assistant (ITA) – Takes you through a series of questions and provides responses to your tax law questions.
Tax Trails - Find answers to general tax questions on tax credits, deductions, taxable income, international, and other tax topics.
IRS Tax Map - Search and quickly find the information you need, including official guidance, forms, publications, frequently asked questions, and news relevant to your topic.
IRS2Go – Official smartphone app of the IRS.
Payments – It’s never been easier to make a tax payment.
IRS.gov ACA Estimator page – Tools for individuals and employers to assist in estimating their ACA related credits and payments.
- Publication 5136, IRS Services Guide (PDF) – Also available in Spanish (PDF).
AMT Assistant – Find out if you may need to pay Alternative Minimum Tax.
Where's My Refund? – Track your refund.
IRS Free File – Prepare and e-file your federal tax returns for free through leading tax software providers. Several providers also offer free state tax return preparation.
Share the infographic: The Health Care Law and Your Taxes (PDF)
Audio/Video – Perfect for websites, emails, meetings and more
IRS New Media- social media tools with the latest information on taxes, products and services.
Flyers/Brochures – Perfect for handouts, mailings and postings on boards or walls
- Publication 4604 (EN/SP), Need an IRS Form, Publication, or Instruction? It’s Easy (PDF)
- Publication 5034 (EN/SP), Need to Make a Payment? (PDF)
- Publication 1518-A, Tax Calendar Options for Businesses and Self-Employed (PDF). Also available in Spanish (PDF).
- Early Distribution Retirement Chart - A side-by-side comparison of exceptions to the additional tax on early distributions from qualified retirement plans and IRAs.
- Required Minimum Distributions for IRA Beneficiaries – A web page that shows when you must take money out of an inherited IRA.