Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Reviewing and Changing Your Payment Plan
Reviewing your payment plan:
- You can view details of your current payment plan (type of agreement, due dates, and amount you need to pay) by logging into the Online Payment Agreement tool.
- You can view your current balance and payment history by viewing your tax account.
- Viewing your tax account requires identity authorization with security checks. Allow up to 2 days (10 days for non-electronic payments) for a recent payment to be credited to your account.
What you can change using the Online Payment Agreement tool (for non-direct debit agreements):
- Change your monthly payment amount
- Change your monthly payment due date
- Convert an existing agreement to a direct debit agreement
- Reinstate after default
You must contact us to make a change to an existing direct debit agreement.
How to revise an online payment agreement:
- Make any desired changes by logging into the Online Payment Agreement tool. Make corrections on the first page that shows your current agreement type, payment date, and amount; then continue through the application to submit your changes.
- If the tool does not accept your new monthly payment amount, it will give you directions for whether to complete a Form 433-F Financial Information Statement, and how to submit it.
- If your agreement has lapsed through default and is being reinstated, you may incur a reinstatement fee.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 28-Apr-2017