IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Understanding Your CP515 Individuals Notice

This is a reminder notice that we still have no record that you filed your prior tax return or returns.

What you need to do

  • File your tax return immediately or explain to us why you don't need to file.
  • Use the response form on your notice to explain:
    • why you're filing late
    • why you don't have to file
    • that you’ve already filed

You may want to

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 17-Dec-2015

How to get help