We received your payment; however, there’s still an outstanding balance.
What you need to do
- Pay the balance due to the address on the letter within 10 days from the date of the letter.
- If you’ve already paid the balance, call the telephone number listed on the letter.
- If you can’t pay the full amount, call us to make a payment arrangement.
- If you think you don’t owe additional tax, call the telephone number listed on the letter.
Tax publications you may find useful
- You can authorize someone to contact the IRS on your behalf.
- See if you qualify for help from a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.
If you can’t find what you need online, you can call the IRS at the 800, 866, or 888 number listed on the notice.