Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for August 2017

Learn about Tax Benefits for Education

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-25, August 30, 2017

Divorce or Separation May Affect Taxes

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-23, August 23, 2017

File Form 1040X to Amend a Tax Return

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-22, August 21, 2017

Know Your Taxpayer Bill of Rights

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-21, August 18, 2017

Heavy Highway Use Tax Returns Due August 31

Special Edition Tax Tip 2017-11, August 17, 2017

Moving Expenses May Be Deductible

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-20, August 16, 2017

Be Alert to Scammers Who Pose as the IRS

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-19, August 14, 2017

Starting a Business This Summer? Here’s Four Tax Tips

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-18, August 11, 2017

IRS Offers Self Help Tax Tools

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-17, August 9, 2017

Eight Tips to Protect Taxpayers from Identity Theft

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-16 , August 7, 2017

Helpful Tips to Know About Gambling Winnings and Losses

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-15, August 4, 2017

How Does the IRS Contact Taxpayers?

Summertime Tax Tip 2017-14, August 2, 2017