How to Contact the Joint Board


By mail (including overnight and express services):

Internal Revenue Service
Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
SE:RPO, Room 3422
1111 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20224

By email:

If updating your address or other contact information, include:

  1. Name
  2. Enrollment number
  3. Prior contact information
  4. Change requested
  5. Best way to contact you (in case we need to contact you about change)
  6. Signature
  7. Date of request