Communication Tools for Tax Professionals
- e-News Subscriptions: sign up for email newsletters on a variety of topics.
- Twitter: Follow @IRSTaxPros for by-the-minute updates on key issues affecting tax professionals.
- Facebook: Join the conversation with the IRS Return Preparer Office about the new oversight program and other issues.
Nationwide Tax Forums: learn the latest on tax administration and earn up to 18 CPE credits. Over 40 seminars and workshops make the Forums the first source of information for thousands of tax professionals.
- Nationwide Tax Forums Online: view taped seminars from the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums for CPE credit.
- Practitioner Local Liaison Meetings and Seminars: The IRS Small Business/Self-Employed Stakeholder Liaison Office offers periodic local liaison meetings and seminars for the tax professional community.
Volunteer Training Resources: Student and Instructor Training Kits for VITA and TCE volunteer training, and contains links to other training resources.
Tax Practitioner Institute Classes: view Tax Practitioner Institute classes by state.
Webinars for Tax Practitioners: IRS webinars are designed for tax practitioners, attorneys, payroll professionals and industry partners. Enrolled agents can earn CPE credits.
- IRS Video Portal: view videos on tax issues for individuals, small businesses, tax professionals, and governments.
Exempt Organizations Continuing Professional Education Technical Instruction Program: view past CPE training articles regarding tax law for exempt organizations.