Tax Forms Outlet Program (TFOP)
The Tax Forms Outlet Program offers tax products to the public through participating libraries, post offices and other outlets.
- TFOP News and Updates
- Tax Product Shipping Information
- Current and prior year tax forms and publications www.irs.gov/forms-pubs
- Publication 4604 (EN/SP), Use the Web for IRS Tax Products & Information
TFOP Order Process
- TFOP partners use Form 8635, Order for Tax Forms Outlet Program, to order tax products.
- Prior to the tax filing season, TFOP participants receive an email providing program information, with Form 8635 and instructions attached.
- TFOP participants email the completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ship tax products as they become available, beginning in January.
Complete Form 8635
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete Form 8635.
- Verify or update all contact and shipping address information at the top of the form.
- Save the completed form.
- Email the order form to email@example.com
- Do not share order forms with other branches or organizations. Each Form 8635 is for a specific account. Sharing order forms changes account information and can delay your order.
Change or Cancel an Order
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- In the subject line type, "Change this Order" or "Cancel this Order", and the TFOP account number.
- In the body of the email, provide contact persons name and telephone number, and explain the change.
Taxpayers have several options to get tax information and tax forms
- Online Services and Tax Information for Individuals www.irs.gov/individuals
- View, download and print tax forms www.irs.gov/forms-pubs
- View and download popular tax publications and 1040 Instructions on mobile devices as an eBook at no charge www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/ebooks
- Order tax products for delivery by mail www.irs.gov/formsbymail
- Call 1-800-829-3676
How do organizations become TFOP partners?
TFOP does not actively recruit partners any longer, primary due to online availability of tax products and increased use of electronic tax return filing. If your organization is requesting to become a TFOP, send an email to email@example.com that contains all of the following:
- organizations complete name
- complete shipping address including zip code
- contact persons first and last names
- email address
- telephone number
No Longer Want to Participate?
- At the top of Form 8635, check the box, 'Please remove my account from the program.'
- Email the Form 8635 to firstname.lastname@example.org