IRS Health Care Tax Tip 2015-41, July 15, 2015
If you’re an employer or health coverage provider, you can attend a series of educational webinars this summer to help you understand the Affordable Care Act’s employer provisions and related requirements. The IRS is presenting three different webinars in July that will each be repeated in August and September.
The IRS designed these webinars for business owners, tax managers, employee benefits managers and health coverage providers. All time listed below are Eastern Daylight Time.
Employer Shared Responsibility and Information Reporting
Learn about the ACA’s employer shared responsibility provisions and information reporting requirements for employers and providers of minimum essential coverage.
- July 28, 11 a.m. – 12: 30 p.m. – Click here to register
- Aug. 20, 1 – 2:30 p.m. – Click here to register
- Sept. 16, 1:30 – 3 p.m. – Click here to register
Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage Information Reporting Requirements for Applicable Large Employers
Learn about employer-sponsored health coverage information reporting requirements for applicable large employers, including who is required to report, what information the law requires you to report, and how to complete the required forms.
- July 29, 1 – 2 p.m. – Click here to register
- Aug. 11, 1 – 2 p.m. – Click here to register
- Sept. 10, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Click here to register
Information Reporting Requirements for Providers of Minimal Essential Coverage
Learn about the information reporting requirements for providers of minimum essential coverage, including employers that provide self-insured coverage. Learn who is required to report, what information the law requires you to report, and how to complete the required forms.
- July 30, 1 – 2 p.m. –Click here to register
- Aug. 26, 1 – 2 p.m. – Click here to register
- Sept. 22, 1 – 2 p.m. –Click here to register
For more information about the Affordable Care Act and tax provisions for employers and health coverage providers, visit IRS.gov/aca.
Subscribe to IRS Tax Tips to receive easy-to-read tips from the IRS by e-mail.