About Form 1099-K, Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions


A payment settlement entity (PSE) must file Form 1099-K for payments made in settlement of reportable payment transactions for each calendar year. A PSE makes a payment in settlement of a reportable payment transaction, that is, any payment card or third party network transaction, if the PSE submits the instruction to transfer funds to the account of the participating payee to settle the reportable payment transaction.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful