About Form W-2 C, Corrected Wage and Tax Statements

Use this form to:

  • correct errors on Form W-2, W-2 (AS), W-2 (CM), W-2 (GU), W-2 (VI), or W-2 C filed with the Social Security Administration (SSA), and
  • provide corrected Form W-2, W-2 (AS), W-2 (CM), W-2 (GU), W-2 (VI), or W-2 C to employees.

Current Products

Form W-2c

General Instructions for Forms W-2 and W-3 (HTML)
(Including Forms W-2 (AS), W-2 (CM), W-2 (GU), W-2 (VI), W-3 (SS), W-2 C, and W-3 C)

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

Comment on Form W-2 C

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web submission form to provide us feedback on the content of the products we give you to help you comply with tax law.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.