Use this schedule to report:
- The overall capital gains and losses from transactions reported on Form 8949, Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets.
- Certain transactions the partnership doesn't have to report on Form 8949.
- Capital gains from installment sales from Form 6252, Installment Sale Income.
- Capital gains and losses from like-kind exchanges from Form 8824, Like-Kind Exchanges (and section 1043 conflict-of-interest sales).
- Partnership's share of net capital gains and losses, including specially allocated capital gains and losses, from partnerships, estates, and trusts.
- Capital gain distributions.
None at this time.
Other Items You May Find Useful
About Publication 541, Partnerships,
About Publication 544, Sales and Other Dispositions of Assets
About Publication 550, Investment Income and Expenses
Comment on Schedule D (Form 1065)
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.
CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.