Employers can use these communication products to help employees understand their tax compliance responsibilities and find the many IRS resources that are available to help them file and pay their taxes on time.
- Publ 4849 Can't Pay the Tax You Owe Fact Sheet
- Publ 4852 Talkpoints for Managers - Federal Employee Tax Compliance Responsibilities
- Pub 5307 Tax Reform Basics for Individuals and Families
- Tax Information for Employees
- IRS Account An online system that allows individual taxpayers to securely access their IRS account information.
- Payments Find fast and secure electronic payment options.
- Paycheck Checkup The IRS encourages employees to perform a “paycheck checkup” to ensure they have the right amount of tax withheld for their personal situation
- Forms, Instructions & Publications
- Tax Reform Learn how the Tax Cut and Jobs Act affects individuals, businesses, tax exempt and government entities.
- Estimated Taxes
- Filing information
- IRS You Tube Channel Numerous tax tip videos covering a broad range of topics.
- Voice recordings and text transcripts of each recording, which are all downloadable.
- "What if ... " Scenarios that cover a wide range of situations and their possible tax impact (ex.: job loss, inability to pay, death, divorce, etc.).
- Outreach Corner Drop-in articles, audio and video files, social media tools and much more — just click, copy and paste. Subscribe today!
The IRS is committed to working with taxpayers who are the victims of identity theft. The IRS has taken numerous steps to combat identity theft and protect taxpayers. Remember: The IRS does not initiate contact with taxpayers by email or any social media tools to request personal or financial information.