Employers can use these communication products to help employees understand their tax compliance responsibilities and find the many IRS resources that are available to help them file and pay their taxes on time.
- Publication 4849 Can't Pay the Tax You Owe Fact Sheet
- Publication 4852 Talkpoints for Managers - Federal Employee Tax Compliance Responsibilities
- Publication 5307 Tax Reform Basics for Individuals and Families
- Search Forms, Instructions & Publications
- Tax Information for Employees
- Filing Information
- Payment Information
Find fast and secure electronic payment options.
- Tax Withholding Estimator
The IRS encourages employees to perform a “paycheck checkup” to ensure they have the right amount of tax withheld for their personal situation
- IRS Account
An online system that allows individual taxpayers to securely access their IRS account information.
- Tax Reform
Learn how the Tax Cut and Jobs Act affects individuals, businesses, tax exempt and government entities.
- IRS You Tube Channel Numerous tax tip videos covering a broad range of topics. Text transcripts of videos available.
- "What if ... " Scenarios that cover a wide range of situations and their possible tax impact (ex.: job loss, inability to pay, death, divorce, etc.).
The IRS is committed to working with taxpayers who are the victims of identity theft. The IRS has taken numerous steps to combat identity theft and protect taxpayers. Remember: The IRS does not initiate contact with taxpayers by email or any social media tools to request personal or financial information.