Find it easy to spread the word about key income tax topics!
This page offers you electronic communication materials to use in reaching out to the people you serve. Get free news you can use each month, targeted by time of year to coincide with what your customers, employees, volunteers, etc. need to know about new tax law legislation, IRS events and other activities that affect them.
Please feel free to use these items for your websites, in electronic products, publications, etc. as needed. More items will be added each month. Submit your suggestions for topics you would like to see. Please send any feedback to us at this email address.
Subscribe now to receive email alerts when this page is updated!
Drop-in Articles - Perfect for partner publications that reach taxpayers
- IRS Now Accepting Renewal Applications for ITINs Set to Expire by End of 2017
- IRS offers help to students, families to get tax information for student financial aid applications
- Truckers can electronically file Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Tax information for members of the military
- If you’re bartering and trading, each transaction is taxable to both parties
- Take care of yourself and your family — be prepared for hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters
- Helpful tips for deducting casualty and theft losses
- Do you need to make a tax payment?
- Is an Offer in Compromise right for you?
Health Care Considerations
- Register now for 2017 advance monthly payments of the Health Coverage Tax Credit
- What you need to know about Individual Shared Responsibility Payments
- Find out if your health coverage is qualifying coverage under the health care law
- What to do if you get a 12C letter about the premium tax credit
Employee and Retirement Plans
- Find out what you can do with your ROTH retirement plan account
- Now is a good time for a retirement savings check-up
- Pub. 5170, Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- Interactive Tax Assistant (ITA) – Takes you through a series of questions and provides responses to your tax law questions.
- Tax Trails - Find answers to general tax questions on tax credits, deductions, taxable income, international, and other tax topics.
- IRS Tax Map - Search and quickly find the information you need, including official guidance, forms, publications, frequently asked questions, and news relevant to your topic.
- IRS2Go – Official smartphone app of the IRS.
- Payments – It’s never been easier to make a tax payment.
- IRS.gov ACA Estimator page – Tools for individuals and employers to assist in estimating their ACA related credits and payments.
- Pub. 5136, IRS Services Guide – Also available in Spanish
- EITC Assistant and Versión en Español – Find out if you're eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit
- AMT Assistant – Find out if you may need to pay Alternative Minimum Tax
- Where's My Refund? – Track your refund
- IRS Free File – Prepare and e-file your federal tax returns for free through leading tax software providers. Several providers also offer free state tax return preparation.
Audio/Video – Perfect for websites, emails, meetings and more
- IRS New Media - social media tools with the latest information on taxes, products and services.
Flyers/Brochures – Perfect for handouts, mailings and postings on boards or walls
- Publication 4604 (EN/SP), Need an IRS Form, Publication, or Instruction? It’s Easy
- Publication 5034 (EN/SP), Need to Make a Payment?
- Publication 1518A, Tax Calendar Options for Businesses and Self-Employed. Also available in Spanish
- Early Distribution Retirement Chart - A side-by-side comparison of exceptions to the additional tax on early distributions from qualified retirement plans and IRAs.
- Required Minimum Distributions for IRA Beneficiaries – A web page that shows when you must take money out of an inherited IRA.
Other Resources – Other links you may like