IRS Tax Reform Tax Tip 2019-127, September 16, 2019
To help taxpayers use the Tax Withholding Estimator effectively, the IRS is holding a free two-hour webinar on Thursday, September 19 at 2 p.m. ET.
This webinar will:
- Illustrate the user-friendly features and design improvements of the new IRS Tax Withholding Estimator to help taxpayers check their withholding.
- Demonstrate how to use the new tool.
- Explain why taxpayers need to do a Paycheck Checkup to check their withholding.
- Include a live question-and-answer session.
A few more details:
- Closed captioning will be offered.
- Tax professionals can earn up to 2 continuing education credits in the federal tax category.
- To sign up, visit the webinar page on IRS.gov.
- Attendees can also email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IRS offers a variety of webinars to help taxpayers answer their tax related questions. Visit IRS.gov anytime for a complete list of these webinars.