Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for April 2013

Notice: Historical Content

This is an archival or historical document and may not reflect current law, policies or procedures.

Tips to Start Planning Next Years Tax Return

Tax Tip 2013-62, April 24, 2013

IRS Offers Tips for Dealing with Notices

Tax Tip 2013-61, April 23, 2013

Six Facts on Tax Refunds and Offsets

Tax Tip 2013-60, April 22, 2013

Ten Facts on Filing an Amended Tax Return

Tax Tip 2013-59, April 19, 2013

Ten Helpful Tips for Paying Your Taxes

Tax Tip 2013-55, April 15, 2013

Ten Facts about Adoption Related Tax Savings

Tax Tip 2013-54, April 12, 2013

Eight Tax Time Errors to Avoid

Tax Tip 2013-51, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Tips on Making IRA Contributions

Tax Tip 2013-50, April 8, 2013

Six Tips on Making Estimated Tax Payments

Tax Tip 2013-49, April 5, 2013

Get Connected to the IRS with Social Media

Tax Tip 2013-47, April 3, 2013

Top Six Tax Tips for the Self-Employed

Tax Tip 2013-46, April 2, 2013

Nine Tips on Deducting Charitable Contributions

Tax Tip 2013-45, April 1, 2013