Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for July 2012

Notice: Historical Content

This is an archival or historical document and may not reflect current law, policies or procedures.

IRS Can Help When Starting a Small Business

Summertime Tax Tip 2012-11, July 30, 2012

Six Social Media Tools to Help You Get Free Tax Information

Summertime Tax Tip 2012-10, July 27, 2012

Renting Your Vacation Home 2012

Summertime Tax Tip 2012-08, July 23, 2012

Visit this Summer for Tax Help

Summertime Tax Tip 2012-07, July 20, 2012

Job Search Expenses Can be Tax Deductible

Summertime Tax Tip 2012-06, July 18, 2012

IRS Offers Tips on How to Fix Errors Made on Your Tax Return

Summertime Tax Tip 2012-05, July 16, 2012

Special Tax Benefits for Armed Forces Personnel 2012

Summertime Tax Tip 2012-04, July 13, 2012

A Lesson from the IRS for Students Starting a Summer Job

Summertime Tax Tip 2012-03, July 11, 2012