Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for November 2018 has many resources for tax preparers

Tax Tip 2018-184, November 29, 2018

What’s new with the child tax credit after tax reform

Tax Reform Tax Tip 2018-182, November 27, 2018

Businesses can take these steps after a disaster

Tax Tip 2018-180, November 21, 2018

Some S corporations may want to convert to C corporations

Tax Reform Tax Tip 2018-179, November 20, 2018

Tax pros should remember to renew their PTIN

Tax Tip 2018-178, November 19, 2018

Tax Reform changes depreciation limits on luxury automobiles

Tax Reform Tax Tip 2018-177, November 15, 2018

Tax reform affects if and how taxpayers itemize their deductions

Tax Reform Tax Tip 2018-176, November 14, 2018

After tax reform, many corporations will pay blended tax rate

Tax Reform Tax Tip 2018-173, November 7, 2018

New IRS publication helps taxpayers Get Ready for tax reform

Tax Reform Tax Tip 2018-171, November 5, 2018

Tax Tip Archive

IRS Tax Tips from January 2011 forward.