Updated August 6, 2010 — To qualify for discounted enrollment costs you must pre-register for the Las Vegas forum by August 10 and the San Diego forum by August 17.
Revised Special Edition Tax Tip 2010-06
The 2010 IRS Nationwide Tax Forums are three-day events that provide tax professionals with the most up-to-date information on federal and state tax issues presented by IRS experts and partner organizations.
Here are nine things enrolled agents, certified public accountants, certified financial planners and other tax professionals need to know about the 2010 IRS Nationwide Tax Forums.
- Forums are held June through August in Atlanta, Chicago, Orlando, New York, Las Vegas and San Diego.
- Those who sign up early can qualify for discounted enrollment costs. Pre-registration ends two weeks prior to the start of each forum. The pre-registration dates for the August forums are quickly approaching. To qualify for discounted enrollment costs you must pre-register for the Las Vegas forum by August 10 and the San Diego forum by August 17.
August 31-September 2
- Forums offer an opportunity to receive up to 18 continuing education credits through a variety of training seminars and workshops.
- Forums will offer 43 separate seminars and workshops on valuable and relevant tax topics.
- Forums will also feature a two-day expo with representatives from the IRS as well as other tax, financial, and business communities offering their products, services, and expertise.
- Attendees can sign up to become an Authorized IRS e-file Provider.
- Tax professionals attending a forum can bring their toughest unresolved case to meet with IRS personnel who may be able to help.
- Registering for a tax forum is easy! Register by internet, fax or mail.
- For more information or to register visit www.irstaxforum.com.