When government entities pay recipients, they must provide statements to them and report the transactions to the IRS.
- Current Form 1099-MISC and instructions
- Am I Required to File a Form 1099 or Other Information Return?
- Do I ever report gambling winnings on a 1099?
- How do I determine the taxable income on Form 1099-R?
- What payments should I report on Form 1099-G?
- I want to report an illegal or fraudulent 1099 vendor
- Current Form W-2 and instructions
- When would I provide a Form W-2 and a Form 1099 to the same person?
- What should an employer report for healthcare on a W-2?
- Determine the rules for reporting dependent care payments on a W-2
- See the section regarding Form W-2 following Table 2-1.
- Current Form W-9 and instructions
- How do we make sure a W-9 is correct?
- Use the IRS's TIN Matching tool to ensure all the information is correct
- Video: Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) Matching Program
- What are the filing due dates for information returns?
- How do I resolve electronic filing problems for my organization?
- When do we need to backup withhold?
- When should an entity file and make payment on non-payroll income (Form 945)?