Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
When government entities pay recipients, they must provide statements to them and report the transactions to the IRS.
- Current Form 1099-MISC and instructions
- Am I Required to File a Form 1099 or Other Information Return?
- How do we make sure a W-9 is correct?
- Use the IRS's TIN Matching tool to ensure all the information is correct
- Do I ever report gambling winnings on a 1099?
- How do I determine the taxable income on form 1099-R?
- I want to report an illegal or fraudulent 1099 vendor
- Current Form W-2 and instructions
- When I would provide a Form W-2 and a Form 1099 to the same person?
- What should an employer report for healthcare on a W-2?
- Determine the rules for reporting dependent care payments on a W-2
- See the section regarding Form W-2.
- What are the filing due dates for information returns?
- How do I resolve electronic filing problems for my organization?
- Who must file information returns electronically?
- When do we need to backup withhold?
- When should an entity file and make payment on on-payroll income (Form 945)?
- I need help completing an information return
- Where can I learn more about Health Savings Accounts (HSA)?
- When can a scholarship or grant be taxable when received?
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 30-Sep-2016