- IR-2019-148, IRS announces waiver of dyed fuel penalty in Florida due to Hurricane Dorian
- IR-2019-147, As Hurricane Dorian gains strength, IRS encourages preparation for natural disaster
- IR-2019-147SP, IRS: a la vez que Dorian se fortalece, todos deben prepararse para huracanes y otros desastres naturales
- Reconstructing Your Records — Reconstructing records after a disaster may be essential for tax purposes, getting federal assistance or insurance reimbursement. Records that you need to prove your loss may have been damaged or destroyed.
- Client Identification — Tax preparers who need to identify their clients may contact the IRS at 866-562-5227 or, alternatively, the preparer who maintains the necessary records of ten or more clients can send a CD to the IRS by following instructions on this website.
- Disaster Assistance and Emergency Relief — IRS information for individuals and businesses.
- Disaster Relief Resources for Tax Professionals — Resources and assistance to members of the impacted payroll and practitioner community.
- FEMA webpage - Hurricane Dorian
- USA.gov - Hurricane Dorian