Radio PSA text script - VITA Volunteer - 2016



A lot of people have trouble filing their taxes. I wonder if I can help.


You can help people with low to moderate income file their taxes through the IRS’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) or Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs. As a volunteer you’ll learn how to prepare individual tax returns.  And at the same time you’ll help taxpayers get tax credits and deductions they’re entitled to. If you’d like to volunteer go to IRS.GOV and type TAX VOLUNTEER in the search field for more details.