Educating Your Employees About Tax Compliance
Employers can use these communication products to help employees understand their tax compliance responsibilities and find the many IRS resources that are available to help them file and pay their taxes on time.
- IRS You Tube Channel Numerous tax tip videos covering a broad range of topics.
- Voice recordings and text transcripts of each recording, which are all downloadable.
- "What if ... " Scenarios that cover a wide range of situations and their possible tax impact (ex.: job loss, inability to pay, death, divorce, etc.).
- Outreach Corner --- Drop-in articles, audio and video files, social media tools and much more — just click, copy and paste. Subscribe today!
- Publ 4849 Can't Pay the Tax You Owe Fact Sheet
- Publ 4852 Talkpoints for Managers - Federal Employee Tax Compliance Responsibilities
- Publ 4854 Employee Tax Compliance Messages
The IRS is committed to working with taxpayers who are the victims of identity theft. The IRS has taken numerous steps to combat identity theft and protect taxpayers. Remember: The IRS does not initiate contact with taxpayers by email or any social media tools to request personal or financial information.