Welcome! We are excited to have you as a grantee! We look forward to the coming year.
- TCE Grant Award Notification – Here you will find the actions you need to take during the 20 calendar days following notification to confirm your acceptance of the grant and establish your payment account.
- TCE Terms and Conditions, Publication 5245 – Review in its entirety prior to signing the Form 9661, Cooperative Agreement.
Managing the Grant
Now that you have the grant, it is time to ensure your processes for managing the funds are in place and that you can access the funds on-line. In order to be considered for subsequent grant opportunities the recipient must:
- Maintain tax compliance
- Comply with all reporting requirements
- Meet Minimum Returns Expected (MRE) Goal
- Check the Grant Management resource guide for useful aids
- Link to the Payment Management System to request, access and report funding information
Closing the Grant
- Final Report Requirements – Find out what to do when the project period ends and it is time to submit the final report.
- Form 13533 VITA/TCE Sponsor Agreement – Required to be completed by all grant recipients.
- Form 14335 Contact Information for the VITA and TCE Grant Program - Used to notify IRS of the individuals to contact regarding your grant.
- Standard Form 425, Federal Financial Report (FFR) Cash Transaction Report – Available in the Payment Management System and is used for reporting quarterly and final period financial information through the Division of Payment Management (DPM).
- Form 8654 , TCE Semi-Annual/Annual Program Report – Used to report budget expenditures semi-annually and annually. In addition, a narrative report must accompany both the Form 8654 Semi-Annual and Form 8654 Annual Report. See Publication 4883, Grant Programs Resource Guide for more information.
- Publication 1101 , Application Package and Guidelines for Managing a TCE Program
- Publication 4883 , Grant Programs Resource Guide –Assistance in understanding requirements of the VITA and TCE Grant Programs.
- Publication 1084 , IRS Volunteer Site Coordinator's Handbook – Guidance on managing and operating a VITA or TCE site
- TCE Grant FAQs - The most frequently asked questions regarding the TCE Grant process.
- Civil Rights Compliance Requirements - Get an overview of the civil rights and reporting requirements for grant recipients.
- Division of Payment Management – Provides the on-line payment management system for funds request, disbursement, and reporting.
- Office of Management and Budget – Circulars governing the administrative requirements, cost principles, and audit requirements for grant recipients.
- System for Award Management (SAM) - SAM is the primary registrant database of contracts and assistance awards for the federal government and is a free web site that consolidates the capabilities you used to find in CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS.
- Sub-award Reporting - Reporting of first tier sub-awards. Please refer to the TCE Terms and Conditions, Publication 5245, for guidance on reporting sub-awards.
Contact the TCE Grant Program at email@example.com