(ASL) YouTube video text script - Form 1023-EZ


Hi, I’m Res, and I work for the IRS.

It’s just gotten a lot easier for small charities to become 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations.
That’s because of a new form called the 1023-EZ, which is shorter, simpler and quicker.
It’s a couple pages long and it’s all online.
There’s even a worksheet that will help you see if your organization is eligible to use the 1023-EZ.  
The EZ form helps us process your application quickly and efficiently, which means you’ll hear back from us sooner than ever before.
For details, go to irs.gov/charities.