Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Tax Tips for February 2016

Home Energy Credits Save Money and Cut Taxes

Tax Tip 2016-29, February 29, 2016

Get Tax Help in Spanish from the IRS

Tax Tip 2016-26, February 24, 2016

IRS Releases Dirty Dozen Scam List: Don’t be a Victim

Special Edition Tax Tip 2016-03, February 22, 2016

Self Employed? Check Out These IRS Tax Tips

Tax Tip 2016-23, February 19, 2016

Change Your Name? It Can Affect Your Taxes

Tax Tip 2016-22, February 18, 2016

Scam Calls and Emails Using IRS as Bait Persist

Tax Tip 2016-19, February 12, 2016

Your Social Security Benefits May be Taxable

Tax Tip 2016-18, February 11, 2016

IRS to Parents: Don’t Miss Out on These Tax Savers

Tax Tip 2016-17, February 10, 2016

Do Your Federal Taxes for Free

Tax Tip 2016-16, February 9, 2016

Ten Key Tax Tips for Farmers and Ranchers

Tax Tip 2016-15, February 8, 2016

Ways to Pay Your Tax Bill

Tax Tip 2016-14, February 5, 2016

Free Tax Preparation: Ten Tips from the IRS

Tax Tip 2016-13, February 4, 2016

Missing Form W-2? IRS Can Help

Tax Tip 2016-12, February 3, 2016

Ten Great Ways to Use

Tax Tip 2016-11, February 2, 2016

Choosing the Correct Filing Status

Tax Tip 2016-10, February 1, 2016