IRS Tax Tip 2018-97, June 25, 2018
The IRS issues tax information by email for many different audiences. Here are some of the electronic subscriptions people can request by visiting the e-News Subscriptions page on IRS.gov:
- GuideWire: People who sign up for GuideWwire receive email notifications when the IRS issues advance copies of tax guidance, such as regulations, revenue rulings, revenue procedures, announcements, and notices.
- e-News for Tax Professionals: Provides the latest national news for the tax professional community, as well as links to resources on IRS.gov and local news and events by state.
- Outreach Corner: Provides organizations such as businesses and non-profits articles content that they can use in their own communication products and newsletters.
- Tax Statistics: Supplies information about the most recent tax statistics.
- Quick Alerts: Provides tax professionals and tax software providers with the latest information about e-file issues and events.
- IRS Newswire: Provides news releases issued by IRS National Media Relations Office in Washington, DC.
Here are some other electronic subscriptions the IRS offers:
- Alerts from Office of Professional Responsibility
- e-News for IRS Continuing Education Providers
- Modernized e-File News for Partnerships
- e-News for Payroll Professionals
- e-News for Small Business
- Foreign Accountant Tax Compliance Act News & Information
- Employee Plans
- Indian Tribal Governments News
- Tax Exempt Bond Community Update
- Exempt Organization Update
- Federal State & Local Governments
The IRS also offers Consejos Tributarios del IRS, a newsletter in Spanish.