Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

SOI Tax Stats Archive - 1929 to 1999 Tax Information from Businesses

Tax Stats < Archive < Businesses


1929 to 1999 Tax Information from Businesses


1934–1953 Statistics of Income Report, Part 2
This section presents annual data compiled from corporation income and declared value excess-profits tax returns, corporation excess profits tax returns, and personal holding company returns from 1934 to 1953.

1954–1999 Corporation Income Tax Return Reports
Here you'll find annual data compiled from corporation income tax returns from 1954 to 1999.

1929–1999 Corporation Source Book
The Corporation Source Book presents balance sheet, income statement, tax, and other selected items by size of total assets for all returns with and without net income, as well as by industrial sectors, major groups within a sector, and minor industries within a major group.

1953–1984 Business Income Tax Return Reports, Including Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships,
and Farmers' Cooperatives

Here you'll find historic information from partnership, sole proprietorship, and farmers' cooperative income tax returns from 1953 to 1984.

1961–1978 Foreign Tax Credit Claimed on Corporation Income Tax Returns and U.S. Corporations and Their Controlled Foreign Corporations
Archived here are reports on foreign income and taxes reported by U.S. corporations claiming foreign tax credits from 1961 to 1972. These credits are claimed to reduce or eliminate the double taxation of income earned overseas. You can also find reports on U.S. corporations and their controlled foreign corporations from 1968 to 1978. For U.S. income tax purposes, a foreign corporation is "controlled" if U.S. shareholders own more than 50 percent of its outstanding voting stock.



Tax Stats < Archive < Businesses